Oats are considered to be a healthy diet staple and one of the most filling breakfast foods. But it doesn't always have to be a boring breakfast. How you incorporate oats into your diet can have a big impact on your healthy routine. Our goal is to get the most nutritional value out of it and still enjoy the perfect oatmeal without having to add sugary, high-calorie toppings.
Try these quick oatmeal breakfast bowls with a savory spin using our organic spices and kick start your morning.
1. Kale Wake-up Call : Saute a sliced onion with olive oil in pan on medium flame until golden brown. Lower the heat and continue cooking until caramelized; season with pinch of salt and Ganesha Foods organic Black pepper. Add in couple of leaves of sliced kale and continue cooking until kale is softened. Crumble in a little goat cheese and a pinch of Ganesha Foods organic Coriander powder Add this topping on your oatmeal and sprinkle Ganesha Foods organic Red Chili powder.
2. The Green Lean : Warm frozen or fresh peas in a pan with olive oil, add in a handful of baby spinach and cook until softened. Season with pinch of salt, Ganesha Foods organic Black pepper, Ganesha Foods organic Turmeric powder, Parmesan and mint leaves. Add the topping on your oatmeal to enjoy the freshness of spring.
3. Turkish Style Oats: Top your oatmeal with feta cheese, olives, cilantro and scallions, Ganesha Foods organic Black Pepper and Cumin powder.
4. Umami Kick: This is my personal favorite to get a great boost of protein and a crunchy texture. Combine avocado with juicy cherry tomatoes, tamari and flax oil and add parsley with combination of sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds. A pinch of Ganesha Foods organic Black pepper, Cumin and Turmeric powder will just call for that perfect satisfactory meal.
5. Tierra Bowl: Toast handful of pine nuts in a skillet over medium heat until golden. In the same skillet saute sliced portobello mushrooms in olive oil and sprinkle Ganesha Foods organic Black Pepper and Coriander Powder. Add on your oatmeal and then add plenty of chives, pine nuts. Enjoy with a poached egg :)